Choose which services you want to sell - whether you want to sell broadband, wireless, IPTV or a combination of multiple services, ISP Wholesale Networks has a programme to fit resellers of all types & sizes, including international entities looking to offer services in the US.
- Drive traffic to our retail website with your affiliate link & get paid!
- Hayai handles all subscriber billing and support.
- You'll be paid a percentage of the activation fee plus a recurring commission every month for as long as the account remains active.
- Customer source is identified for up to 12 months after they first click through your link, so you'll still get credit even if they don't buy straight away.
Wholesale (US only)
- No monthly SaaS maintenance fees.
- Minimum spend per month $750.
- Access to all Broadband & Wireless Networks nationwide.
- No monthly minimums
- Use your own branding & set your own prices for broadband and wireless plans.
- Create custom wireless plans (may vary by network).
- You are first point of contact for all subscriber interactions (including monthly payments & support tickets).
- Customers are 100% yours & have to come to you to pay their bill (whether online or offline), so you make money on each new activation plus the difference between our wholesale price and your retail price for ALL bill payments for the life of the account.
- Access our white-labeled reseller portal with your own subdomain (yourname.cellpaykiosk.com - upload your own logo and customize the color scheme) or use our links & APIs to connect your own website to our systems for subscriber & order management, support tickets, activations, management functions, reports and more.
- Multiple, flexible payment & revenue sharing options available depending on your business: Resellers typically handle customer payments and pay a wholesale rate for services. Optionally can handle billing & pay out the difference between your retail price & our wholesale price as a commission at the end of each week (less $1/subscriber/mo for electronic billing/auto pay or $2/subscriber/mo for paper billing/manual invoicing; 3% card processing or 1% cash/paper check/e-check handling, mobile app payment free).
- Custom support options available (optional extras include branding, 24x7 helpdesk, 24x7 activations, IVR and more).
To Apply for a Reseller License please complete all questions and provide required verification / authorization documents.
Local cellular & wireless services are likely to become available in your country before the end of 2018 - stay tuned!!
While we offer our reseller programme to entities worldwide, currently services are only available on US networks. We are working on services both native to several countries as well as global SIM options.
Select whether you want to offer wired Internet, Cellular services (Talk, Text & Data or Data Only), or a combination of wired and cellular services. We will help you ascertain which and how many networks/infrastructure providers will be available, and which networks/infrastructure providers are best in the areas you choose to market services. Pricing for the license to access the networks and our software as a service platform is displayed below upon selecting an option from the drop-down.
There is no SaaS license or monthly maintenance for wholesale; all US networks are available by default. Setup fee $500, minimum qualifying spend is $750 per month.
The affiliate license fee is $9/mo (one-time setup fee of $49).
There is no SaaS license or monthly maintenance for WISPs or IoT-only accounts, although minimum purchases apply: 500 IoT device activations or at least 1 enterprise fiber connection for WISPs. A consulting agreement is required for WISP technical expertise (FCC licensing, spectrum, equipment, provisioning, network design etc) & infrastructure implementation & management. Most consulting services are provided remotely, but on-site consulting services are available.
The reseller SaaS license is $199/mo for 2 US wireless networks (one-time setup fee of $399) or for 3 US networks $249 (one-time setup fee of $499) or native services on wireless networks in over 90 countries for $199/mo per country. The SaaS license does not include the cost of SIM cards, devices or subscriber lines/connections. A refundable deposit equal to the setup fee is taken for initial funding of your e-wallet which is used to activate services unless paid by card. Your e-wallet is automatically replenished using your chosen payment method when the balance drops below $50 (unless you choose to replenish it yourself).
The reseller SaaS license is $199/mo per wired network (one-time setup fee of $399 per wired network), so your overall license fee will be based on the number of networks you offer (currently 14 networks available & we are adding many more through 2018. You can add & subtract networks at any time - please refer to the reseller agreement for details prior to submission). The SaaS license does not include the cost of subscriber lines/connections. A refundable deposit equal to the setup fee is taken for initial funding of your e-wallet which is used to activate services. Your e-wallet is automatically replenished using your chosen payment method when the balance drops below $50 (unless you choose to replenish it yourself).
Submission of this form is a binding agreement indicating that you are ready to become a Reseller and will cause an invoice to be generated. If you are seeking information about our services and pricing of wireless and broadband plans, please request information instead.
Upon submission of this form, you will receive an email containing a link to our reseller agreement & instructions for submitting both the completed, signed agreement and your payment information via our encrypted forms.
Before we can activate your reseller account or distribute any SIM cards & other hardware, both the signed agreement and payment information must be submitted, and the one-time setup fee paid. Any services activated for "testing" prior to completion of paperwork & payment information will be offered directly by Hayai Broadband at retail rates and are subject to Hayai's standard terms and conditions.