Choose which services you want to sell - whether you want to sell broadband, wireless, IPTV or a combination of multiple services, ISP Wholesale Networks has a programme to fit dealers of all types & sizes, including international entities looking to offer services in the US.
- Use your own branding & set your own prices for broadband and wireless plans.
- Create custom wireless plans (may vary by network).
- You are first point of contact for all subscriber interactions (including monthly payments & support tickets).
- Customers are 100% yours & have to come to you to pay their bill (whether online or offline), so you make money on each new activation plus the difference between our wholesale price and your retail price for ALL bill payments for the life of the account.
- You'll get your own customized, customer-ready e-commerce website for sales & subscriber management, fully integrated with our back office, with features including
- customer portal for online and offline (POS) payments
- merchant account & payment gateway
- automatic recurring billing
- pro-rated invoicing
- automatic dunning
- semi-automated suspensions and cancellations
- SMS framework (email to SMS, direct SMS via gateway may cost extra)
- inventory management
- 1-click order processing
- sales & tax reports
- sales campaign management
- mass messaging/mailing lists
- own branded affiliates
- sub-accounts for resellers, sales locations & employees complete with sales tracking.*
- ...and much more!
- Point your domain at our servers or let us handle the domain, CDN, DNS & mail for you at no additional charge!
- Multiple, flexible payment & revenue sharing options available depending on your business. Dealers typically handle customer payments and pay a wholesale rate for services. Optionally, Hayai can handle billing & pay out a commission at the end of each week ($1/subscriber/mo for electronic billing/auto pay, $2/subscriber/mo for paper billing/manual invoicing; 3% card processing or 1% cash/paper check/e-check handling, mobile app payment free).
- Custom support options available (optional extras include branding, 24x7 helpdesk, 24x7 activations, IVR and more).
To Apply for a Dealer License, please complete all questions and provide required verification / authorization documents.
*Sales locations & employees MUST be directly employed by the same company and not franchisees or independent contractors otherwise they will be considered separate and setup/monthly maintenance fees apply - in this case license revenue is shared 50/50 with dealer.
Wholesale Aggregator (US only)
- No monthly SaaS maintenance fees.
- Minimum spend per month $1,500.
- Sub-accounts for resellers, sales locations/franchisees.
- Minimum spend per wholesale sub-account per month $500.
- Access to all Broadband & Wireless Networks nationwide.
Local cellular & wireless services are likely to become available in your country before the end of 2018 - stay tuned!!
While we offer our dealer programme to entities worldwide, currently services are only available on US networks. We are working on services both native to several countries as well as global SIM options.
Select whether you want to offer wired Internet, Cellular services (Talk, Text & Data or Data Only), or a combination of wired and cellular services. We will help you ascertain which and how many networks/infrastructure providers will be available, and which networks/infrastructure providers are best in the areas you choose to market services. Pricing for the license to access the networks and our software as a service platform is displayed below upon selecting an option from the drop-down.
The dealer SaaS license is $999/mo for 2 wireless networks (one-time setup fee of $1,499) or for 3 networks $1,299 (one-time setup fee of $1,999) or native services on wireless networks in over 60 countries for $799/mo per country The SaaS license does not include SIM cards, devices or the cost of subscriber lines/connections. A refundable deposit equal to the setup fee is taken for initial funding of your e-wallet which is used to activate services unless paid by card. Your e-wallet is automatically replenished using your chosen payment method when the balance drops below $250 (unless you choose to replenish it yourself).
The dealer SaaS license is $499/mo per wired network (one-time setup fee of $799 per wired network) so your overall license fee will be based on the number of networks you choose to offer (currently 14 networks available & we are adding many more through 2018. You can add & subtract networks at any time - please refer to the Master Service Agreement for details prior to submission). The SaaS license does not include the cost of subscriber lines/connections. A refundable deposit equal to the setup fee is taken for initial funding of your e-wallet which is used to activate services. Your e-wallet is automatically replenished using your chosen payment method when the balance drops below $250 (unless you choose to replenish it yourself).
There is no SaaS license or monthly maintenance for wholesale aggregators; all US networks are available by default. Setup fee $1,000, minimum qualifying spend is $1,000 per month; sub-account setup fee $500, minimum qualifying spend per sub-account is $500 per month.
There is no SaaS license or monthly maintenance for WISPs or IoT-only accounts, although minimum purchases apply: 500 IoT device activations or at least 1 enterprise fiber connection for WISPs. A consulting agreement is required for WISP technical expertise (FCC licensing, spectrum, equipment, provisioning, network design etc) & infrastructure implementation & management. Most consulting services are provided remotely, but on-site consulting services are available.
We will email a pre-filled form authorizing us to debit this account via ACH for license fees & activations - all you need to do is print, sign & return the form to us. If you are from outside of the US, please upload a photo containing necessary information for White Label SIM to initiate a debit from your account. Alternatively, please upload an image containing your address with the header of your bank (but no financial information), such as the header from the first page of your bank statement (example
). This file will be encrypted upon upload.
Files must be less than 8 MB
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx odt gz rar zip
Submission of this form is a binding agreement indicating that you are ready to become a Master Dealer and will cause an invoice to be generated. If you are seeking information about our services and pricing of wireless and broadband plans, please request information instead.
Upon submission of this form, you will receive an email containing a link to our reseller agreement & instructions for submitting both the completed, signed agreement and your payment information via our encrypted forms.
Before we can commence building your portal or distribute any SIM cards & other hardware, both the signed agreement and payment information must be submitted and the one-time setup fee paid. Any services activated for "testing" prior to completion of paperwork & payment information will be offered directly by Hayai Broadband at retail rates and are subject to Hayai's standard terms and conditions.